Angular is open source, developed by Google that soup up HTML with some additional tags to build applications of single page. Helps in adding the dynamic views in web application and is popular choice for creating data-driven apps. It uses MVC framework which is effective web designing front-end web application.
Features of AngularJS
• Ease of use.
• Useful for Single Page Application
• Cross-Browser Compatibility
• Developers get rid to write LOC with great feature like filters, data bindings or directives.
• Architecture of Angular is MVW- Model-View-Whatever and support MVC.
• Offer support for Dependency Injection or Direct DOM manipulation.
• Testing is done with Karma- facilitate unit testing which is very easy.
• It supports various testing like unit, integration or functional testing.
• Protector can be used for end-to-end testing.
• It allows writing HTML declaration.
• Do not provide any IDE support.
• Manages the State of Model.
Features of NodeJS
• Is suitable for enterprises which are looking forward to improve productivity of developer.
• Latency Sensitive.
• Rapid Development.
• Use MVC Architecture or Model-view-Presenter.
• Support Functional Concurrency Oriented or Sub Programming Paradigms.
• It offers IDE support.
• Also provide support for Ruby, CoffeeScript or other languages.