We all know today everyone is using smart phones. And no one can deny the fact that android is booming day by day. Android is the present and future of mobile industry. Android Cupcake, Android Froyo both were widely held and are famous before iOS step into the market. More or less credit goes to Google that users are comfort and they like no other platform than android. Daily a new updates or features are added into the app store or you can update your existing app any time.
In this article I am going to tell you the few golden rules that can help you in the android app development.
- The primary rule is make or keep same design for every range of device.
- Try to use integer as it is better than float. Both are quite similar but when we talk about space, floating take double space.
- Develop some attractive or distinct feature, users go with beneficial apps.
- Use a navigation drawer, action bar or touch gestures.
- Layout is one of the paramount features and it’s better to work on grid or relative layout. Prefer simple layout.
- Find a passionate team, when you build an app you not only want to inspire the user but also people who see it. When you will get a passionate developer you will achieve your goal easily.
- Communicate your plans or goals with your team. This is the best way to lower the risk of misunderstanding.
- Choose the team that is flexible as technology changes according to time, so make sure team is ready to handle or manage the changes easily.
- Try to create some meaningful things not just to because you have to develop something.
- Optimize the performance of your app initially and avoid the things that are not necessary for your application.
- While using C or C++ avoid using virtual methods and is better to use getter or setter methods. And for androids if you are using virtual methods then use it public.
- Try to create an index of database, will help you in optimizing the query.
- Use precompiled SQL statements.
- Use native methods if needed.