With the majority of people accessing the Internet via smartphones around the world, mobile app development may help you reach a wide audience.
Now anyone can think, that his business customers have not changed and they are giving orders same way like they do, why i need to adopt digital. But the answer is simple, your customers are not only your consumers, they are using other daily world too,
According to a Gartner survey, 9,999 out of 10,000 mobile apps fail. Given this, it’s become even more critical to recruit and collaborate with top Android developers in order to turn your app idea into a reality.
Today, recruiting a development team is more difficult than coming up with an app concept since there are so many variables to consider when determining the cost of hiring an Android app developer.
|Level of Expertise||Average Hourly Rate|
|Android Developer (Basic)||$15|
|Android Developer (Intermediate-Advanced)||$40|
|Android developer and a UI/UX designer||$60|
Factors Affecting the Cost of App Development
Now, if you want to know what elements influence app developer hourly rates, things might become a bit confusing because there are lots of them, each of which has a distinct impact on the pricing. The following are the most crucial factors:
1. Skills / Qualifications
The higher the cost each hour, the more talents you have. Some of them work hand in hand (like UI/UX) and don’t usually affect the hourly pricing of a mobile app developer, but if you’re looking to employ a full stack developer to cover several phases of development, it may have a big impact on the hourly rate.
It goes without saying that an hourly fee for a mobile app developer with years of expertise is more than an hourly cost for a developer who has recently completed comparable courses. And, while experience isn’t directly tied to the quality of work produced, it does have a major impact on the cost of recruiting.
3. Geographical location
One of the most important elements influencing hourly rates is location. It is significantly influenced by the country’s level of life and cost of living, as well as labour market saturation.
The cost per hour is also influenced by the technology stack you require. However, the cost of hiring a developer who specialises in a more uncommon technology is often greater.
The cost is determined not only by the hourly rate, but also by the project’s complexity. Some developers like to work with patterns they are familiar with and do not venture outside of their comfort zone; others, on the other hand, enjoy a challenge, although this typically has an impact on the rates.
The Cost of Different Hiring Options, as well as Their Advantages and Disadvantages
1. Employing a Freelancer on Your Own
When you have to keep track of all the projects you’re working on, it may be really complicated. There are so many people in charge of you, and you might easily become frustrated, making it impossible to concentrate on a single task.
As the employee is operating outside the organization’s regulations, there are several data security concerns. This is especially important for businesses that use freelancers to work on their Android app development projects.
- When freelancers are recruited, the firm saves a significant amount of money since health insurance, daily salaries, and other company-related expenditures are not required.
- It is not necessary to pay for the appliances used; instead, the android app development firm must simply pay for the work completed.
- When you have to keep track of all the projects you’re working on, it may be really complicated. There are so many people in charge of you, and you might easily become frustrated, making it impossible to concentrate on a single task.
- As the employee is operating outside the organization’s regulations, there are several data security concerns. This is especially important for businesses that use freelancers to work on their Android app development projects.
2. Using a Recruiting Agency to Hire
By choosing this option, you will save time and money since the recruitment firm will do all of the legwork for you, selecting a limited pool of applicants from whom you may choose your coder. In this situation, the average cost would be made up of a developer’s hourly fee plus the cost of an agency’s services.
- You are given a team that has already been assembled. They’re all specialists in their fields.
- The outsourcing business also takes care of the technology stack, vendor, and other details.
- You have no direct influence over the developers’ actions and methods.
- It’s possible that your firm and the outsourced Android app development company have different work cultures.
What Are Some Good Places to Look for Android App Developers?
It’s crucial to know where to contact developers once the qualifications and employment alternatives have been determined. Despite the fact that physical services are available in the city, they are limited by geographical bounds.
On the internet, there are millions of profiles of talented coders from all over the world.
Upwork is a well-known organisation that hires remote teams and provides project portals. This site has a large number of Android developers from all around the world that are eager to work for the organisation.
This website is a technological consultancy that also serves as a forum for freelancers and businesses to submit their profiles, recent work, and honest evaluations.
Good Firms is a well-known IT outsourcing business that specialises in tech-related employment and job advertising.
Toptal is a filtering website where only the best performers in each field are hired. This website features a lengthy screening process that reduces the chances of spam and bots infiltrating the site.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire an Android App Developer?
When compared to iOS, Android’s ecosystem is larger and more open. It is for this reason that a wide range of mobile device makers employ it.
A mobile developer for Android must be able to produce code that is consistent, transparent, and reusable. He or she must also have the following abilities:
- He or she must be able to completely comprehend the backend, as this aspect of Android apps is quite complicated and necessitates a thorough understanding of tools and languages.
- Android SDK- It may be regarded as a set of basic tools and concepts necessary to construct an android application in Java or Kotlin, or both.
- They must be able to work with APIs. The app must be able to communicate with a variety of different programmes and have a high compatibility rating.
An Android app developer might be hired for anywhere between $6,000 and $30,000. The compensation range varies depending on factors such as the developer’s experience, the application’s complexity, and its size, among others.
|Southest Asia||$40 – $80/hour|
|Latin America||$25 – $70/hour|
|North America||$45 – $80/hour|
|Northern Europe||$40 – $80/hour|
|Western Europe||$45 – $70/hour|
|Eastern Asia||$30 – $60/hour|
When it comes to hiring an Android app developer, every business owner and entrepreneur looks for the optimal mix of quality and affordability.
Because a developer’s location and degree of competence are two of the most cost-influencing elements, you may strike that balance by employing remote developers from countries with inexpensive developer rates, such as India and Russia.
What additional elements do you believe influence the price of an Android developer’s services? Please leave a comment below.
Photos By: PEAKPX
ALSO READ: Develop an App like YouTube- Video Streaming App Development