In our last articles, hope you read that why digital marketing is mandatory for any company or service.
Now we are going to discuss here that What is the best digital marketing strategy? and what are the factors we should focus in that.
Under traditional marketing we focus on the product side, but the best digital marketing focuses on the consumer and how they can get benefit or value with them.
We need to understand the customer better and our User-centric digital marketing can provide more value to them and meet their requirements. The Value that comes not just from the service or product but also from the marketing itself.
For example if someone came to us to hire our services like website designing or mobile application development, they will get their value but by reading this article or our marketing content should also add some value to the customer. So we can say that customer should be able to enhance their knowledge about industry behaviour.
Why User is so important?
In 21st Century, consumer has all the powers even the company has all the massive budgets for marketing but the digital shifted all the powers in the hands of customer.
Now User has instant access to unlimited options, and this amount of unlimited choices makes customers very demanding and choosy. On above of all them, Customers have voice to make complain on digital platforms which can ruin or damage any brand in minutes.
So overall needs or user are important and our digital marketing strategy should be centric to user.
Marketing Trends in India
Digital marketing trends in the next 5 years with statistical data
The rise of artificial intelligence (AI)
AI is already being used in a variety of ways in digital marketing, from automating tasks to personalizing content. In the next five years, we can expect to see even more widespread adoption of AI, as marketers find new and innovative ways to use it to improve their campaigns.
For example, AI can be used to:
- Automate tasks like email marketing and posting on social media.
- Personalize content for each customer.
- Target ads more effectively.
- Analyze data to identify trends and patterns.
- A study by eMarketer found that global spending on AI-powered marketing solutions is expected to reach $12.3 billion by 2023.
- A study by Salesforce found that 70% of marketers are using AI in their marketing campaigns.
- A study by Gartner found that 80% of customer interactions will be managed without human intervention by the end of 2023.
The growth of mobile marketing
Mobile marketing is already a major trend, and it is only going to become more important in the next five years. This is due to the increasing number of individuals utilizing their smartphones and tablets for internet access.
For example, in 2022, 54.8% of all internet traffic will come from mobile devices.
- A study by Statista found that the global mobile marketing spend is expected to reach $240 billion by 2023.
- A study by eMarketer found that 72% of US adults will use their smartphones to purchase in 2023.
- A study by Google found that 90% of mobile users will abandon a website if it takes more than three seconds to load.
The importance of video marketing
Video marketing is another trend that is expected to continue to grow in the next five years. This is because video is a very effective way to engage and connect with customers.
For example, studies have shown that people are more likely to watch a video than read a text-based article.
- A study by Cisco found that by 2022, 82% of all internet traffic will be video.
- A study by Wyzowl found that 92% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
- A study by HubSpot found that video marketing can increase website traffic by 65%.
The rise of influencer marketing
Influencer marketing entails brand partnerships with influencers to promote their products or services.Influencers are individuals who possess a substantial social media or platform following.
In the next five years, we can expect to see even more brands using influencer marketing, as it is a very effective way to reach a large audience.
- A study by SocialPubli found that 89% of marketers who use influencer marketing say it is effective.
- A study by eMarketer found that influencer marketing spending is expected to reach $13.8 billion by 2023.
- A study by Forbes found that 90% of consumers trust recommendations from influencers.
The importance of data-driven marketing
Data-driven marketing is a type of marketing where businesses use data to make decisions about their marketing campaigns. This data can come from a variety of sources, such as website analytics, social media data, and customer surveys.
In the next five years, we can expect to see even more businesses using data-driven marketing, as it is a very effective way to improve the results of their campaigns.
A study by McKinsey found that companies that use data-driven marketing are 23% more likely to exceed their revenue goals.
- A study by Gartner found that 89% of marketing leaders say they will use data-driven marketing in the next five years.
- A study by Salesforce found that 70% of consumers expect businesses to personalize their experiences based on their data.
These are just some of the digital marketing trends that are expected to shape the next five years. By understanding these trends and preparing for them, businesses can position themselves for success in the digital age.
Photo By : Investor Observer